- Ornament Pine Home Décor Collection - Gold & Silver $109 Special $43.49
- Lit Boxwood Home Décor Collection $79 – $119 Special $27.49 – $47.49
- Magnolia Home Décor Collection $99 – $129 Special $39.49 – $51.49
- Lit Vintage Silver Ornament Home Décor Collection $99 Special $39.49
- Faux Amaryllis Berry Home Decor Collection $119 – $149 Special $47.49 – $59.49
- Lit Frozen Pine Collection $149 Special $59.49
- Lit Pepperberry Pine Home Décor Collection $129 Special $51.49
- Lit Mercury And Pine Wreath $129 Special $51.49
- Faux Monique Lhuillier Blanca Swag $49.50
- Faux Garden Amaryllis & Holly Wreath $249
- Faux Juniper Wreath $129
- Lit Faux Pine Trees in Baskets $49.50 – $199 Special $19.49 – $79.49
- Lit Faux Blue Spruce Trees in Basket $39.50 – $229 Special $15.49 – $91.49
- Lit Juniper Trees $69 – $229 Special $27.49 – $91.49
- Lit Faux Blue Spruce Christmas Trees $599 Special $239.49
- Virginia Pine Faux Tree $529
Find A Christmas Wreath for Every Door
When you're looking for a simple way to dress up your home, wreaths are a fun, personalized way to make a seasonal impact. This year, make your Christmas wreath a focal point in your decor by selecting one for your entryway and then running the look across all your doors and windows -- inside and out.
Decorate Your Front Door with Holiday Wreaths
Start the look at the front door. A well-decorated entrance makes all who enter feel the joy of the season.
- Holiday wreaths are always a hit when you go traditional. Choose wreaths with lots of evergreen branches and sprigs.
- For a more modern look, hang a wreath with wide leaves instead of branches. Magnolia is a popular choice this season for its neat almond-shaped leaves that still provide a nicely textured silhouette.
- Make a major statement with a floral wreath. A red amaryllis choice is lush and celebratory.
- Wreaths that stray from the traditional evergreen can hang around throughout the rest of the winter, too. Even if you take some of them down from windows for a more demure look, you can get a lot of life from these beauties.
Christmas garlands complement your wreaths, too. Drape them over front doors or along your fence lines. Get creative with your front yard's trees and exterior banisters, too. Pottery Barn's pre-lit Christmas trees both indoors and outdoors.
Spruce Up Your Doormat For A Final Touch
The final touch to make your front door look amazing is a Read More