Complemented by textured slub cotton, this large–scale Buffalo check pattern makes a casual, comfortable statement.
Supported by rich navy velvet, embroidery and scallop detailing bring new life to European–inspired textiles.
Layer your bed in old–world soul with a patchwork of traditional damasks and jacquards paired with crisp Belgian flax linen.
A patchwork of coordinating paisleys and stripes updates classic teardrop shapes intertwined with elaborate florals.
A rich color palette highlights this intricate paisley design which pops against bright white linen.
A botanical print pops with touches of emerald green, and stitched Belgian flax keeps things texturally inviting.
Limited Time Offer$22 – $263 $28 – $329
Limited Time Offer$23 – $247 $29.50 – $309
Limited Time Offer$9.99 – $263 $29.50 – $329
Limited Time Offer$25.99 – $263 $59 – $329
Limited Time Offer$9.99 – $279 $39.50 – $349
Limited Time Offer$39 – $279 $49.50 – $349
Bedding Inspiration For a Stylish Space
A little bedding inspiration goes a long way when it comes to creating a stylish bedroom. Pottery Barn has all the essentials you need to put together lots of different bedding looks, whether your preferred style is traditional or trendy.
Ideas for Layered Bedding Looks
Take bedding inspiration from Pottery Barn's stylists and get creative with layering. Here are some tips for layering your bed to achieve a coordinated look:
- Start with a patterned comforter, bedspread or duvet for a bold look. Pottery Barn has a wide selection of patterned bedding, including paisley, patchwork, medallion and floral. The colors in the bedding can be coordinated with sheets and shams, as well as with accent items throughout the room.
- Consider your preferred design style when choosing bedding to serve as your focal point. For example, if you love a country-inspired look, bedding with a buffalo check print would work well. If your preference is modern or glam, you can't go wrong with a medallion print in neutral tones.
- Pick out one or two colors from your printed bedding and select accent items to match. For example, if your bedding features blue and yellow, you could opt for blue or yellow sheets and pillow shams. Decorative pillows and a coordinating throw blanket in the same colors make a fashionable finishing touch.
- Speaking of pillows, many of the bedding collections at Pottery Barn include shams and pillowcases that match the comforters and bedspreads. You could place two pillows with printed shams on the bed and accent them with two smaller pillows covered with solid-color pillowcases.
- When shopping for sheets, you'll find solid-color and printed options from which to choose. If your comforter has a print, solid-color sheets make an elegant accent. Solid-color bedspreads and comforters can be offset beautifully with printed sheets that feature the bedding color. For example, you could put a green bedspread with floral sheets or vice versa.
Accent Items for Bedding Looks
There are all kinds of items that can be used to accent your bedding. For example, you could choose curtains in a color that complements your bedspread. An area rug in a neutral or coordinating color can also work well as an accent for your bedding. You may even want to look for wall art that features one or more of the colors in your bedspread or comforter.
Find your own bedding inspiration by exploring the array of bedroom furnishings and accents at Pottery Barn. You'll find plenty of pieces that are great for layering, such as bedspreads, duvets and duvet covers, sheets and shams.