- Belmont Sectional Set $1,933 – $2,680 Sale $797.99 – $1,071.99
- Build Your Own - Belmont Sectional Components $57 – $562 Sale $33.99 – $223.99
- Build Your Own - Chatham Sectional Components-Gray $74 – $687 Sale $74 – $624
- Chatham Sofa- Gray $124 – $687
- Chatham Low Sectional Set - Dark Honey $1,033 – $3,305 Sale $618.99 – $3,305
- Build Your Own - Chatham Low Sectional Components - Dark Honey $162 – $687 Sale $63.99 – $499
- Chatham Sectional Set - Dark Honey Special $783 – $3,305
- Chatham Wedge-Corner Sectional Set - Dark Honey $908 – $3,430
- Chatham Armless Sectional Set - Dark Honey Special $783 – $3,180
- Build Your Own - Chatham Sectional Components - Dark Honey Sale $99 – $812
- Hampstead Teak Sectional Set - Honey $783 – $4,368 Sale $783 – $2,197
- Build Your Own - Hampstead Teak Sectional Components - Honey $99 – $812 Sale $99 – $437
- Hampstead Painted Sectional Set - Black $783 – $1,997 Special $783 – $2,197
- Build Your Own - Hampstead Painted Sectional Components - Black $99 – $624 Sale $99 – $437
- Build Your Own - Hampstead Painted Sectional Components - White Sale $99 – $437
- Build Your Own - Madera Teak Sectional Components $224 – $1,062 Sale $89.99 – $549
- Indio Sectional Set $57 – $2,180
- Build Your Own - Indio Sectional Components Special $74 – $499
- Chatham Sofa - Dark Honey $124 – $1,249
- Indio Sofa $312 – $874
Wood Outdoor Sofas & Sectionals
It’s never too soon in the season to start planning for a relaxing spring and summer on your deck or patio, or even in your backyard. With images of poolside fun and backyard barbecues in mind, having outdoor furniture that’s durable and comfortable is a must. Whether you’re planning a large party with a lot of attendees or are simply thinking about your own relaxation time this summer, wood outdoor sofas and sectionals offer not only durability throughout all of nature’s seasons, but comfort as well. If you’re piecing together a large build-your-own sectional, or if you simply need a comfortable outdoor love seat for snuggling with your significant other, Pottery Barn has all of the outdoor furniture you need to make summer relaxation a success.
There are several different types of woods used when outdoor furniture is constructed. Some of the most durable types of woods include eucalyptus and mahogany. Naturally weather-resistant, when these woods are finished with a strong lacquer, they not only maintain their natural color over time, but they also don’t experience harsh wear and tear from the elements. Reclaimed woods are also great choices when it comes to putting together your backyard ensemble. Eco-friendly woods that are certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC-certified) ensure you that you’re purchasing an eco-conscious product that not only adds elegance to your backyard, but peace of mind too. Weather-resistant woods can also be painted and stained to complement and match existing backyard decor. Look for choices in honey or espresso, or painted woods such as white and black.
Depending on which type of space you’d like to furnish, a sectional is a great idea for a wraparound deck or patio. Opt for a complete sectional set that includes pieces such as a sofa piece, armless chairs and left- or right-oriented armchairs, or build your own to your exact specifications. Pair an L-shaped sectional with a coffee or dining table with room for a patio umbrella, offering you ample space to stretch out with a good book or to enjoy a few drinks with friends in the shade. If you’re short on space, a single outdoor wooden armchair matched with a sofa or love seat also adds classic elegance and flair to your outdoor space. To add a splash of color, choose brightly colored pillows and slipcovers, such as vivid yellow, bright blue or fire engine red, to both enliven your patio or deck and bring a bit of summer cheer.