you are currently here: Leather Sleeper Sofa
Bring Home Luxury With a Leather Sleeper Sofa
Furnish your home with a leather sleeper sofa to discover the best of all home decor. This fantastic piece of furniture combines the supple luxury of leather with the high-quality design you know to expect from Pottery Barn and enhances the package by including a pull-out bed that you'd never know was there if it wasn't your couch. The leather quality on these sleeper sofas is just as exceptional as it would be on any leather couch that's at your standard. This is a high-performing piece of furniture made for homes where superlative style and easy hospitality are equally important.
New Upgrades to Sleeper Sofas
The leather sleeper sofa selection available at Pottery Barn right now is characterized by its intense attention to detail and incredible design beauty. With a variety of silhouettes to shop, you can discover a couch worthy of a starring role in your living room or the sweetest dreams going in a guest room.
- These sleeper sofas look just like other leather couches you've had. Generous seating, deep cushions and inviting arms and backs make these perfect for lounging, scrolling, watching a movie and more.
- The bed that comes with your leather sleeper sofa is designed with trampoline-style inner springs. This design ingenuity eliminates the need for a metal support bar through the center of the bed, once the bane of the overnight guest.
- Adjustable levelers allow you to accommodate different floor levels for those who may live in a historic home with older floors or a condo where structural issues are a group decision.
- The corner-blocked frames and joinery ensure that you can unfold the bed and use the sofa daily without compromising its strength, integrity or comfort.
Tips for Shopping for Leather
When shopping for leather, there are a few simple tips to follow to ensure you make the best choice for you. Any leather you choose from our selections are top quality and made to exacting specifications.
- Explore texture. Your leather sleeper sofa feels amazing in textures ranging from soft nubuck to lightly pebbled vintage styles.
- Choose your color. Base your decision on the other furnishings in your home or the color you love best. Leather holds its color extraordinarily well. Over time, color gains a fine patina.
- Consider something bold like a burnished leather that has an ombre color wash or a deep red or navy to create a strong anchor piece.
Decorate around your leather sleeper sofa as you would based on the room you choose for it. In a guest room, add welcoming touches, like end tables, table lamps, decorative objects or art books and lots of extra blankets and throws. In the living room, an equally beautiful coffee table and rug pair nicely.