Heated Mattress Pad
Our Heated Mattress Pad provides allover even warmth with no cold or hot spots, for year round comfort. The luxury of slipping into a pre-warmed bed is energy-efficient, since you’re heating just a small area. Ultra-thin wires and a connector located on the side mean there’s nothing to get in the way of your peaceful sleep.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Easy-to-read backlit numbers on an updated control.
- Backlight is bright in a well-lit room, but will automatically dim in a dark room, a feature that is unique to this product.
- Safety features include an automatic shut-off after 10 hours and protection from overheating.
- Super soft polyester makes it completely machine washable and dryable.
- Ultra-thin wires.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Elasticized on all sides.
- Sized to fit most 18"-deep mattresses.
- Very low voltage.
- Made in U.S.A.
Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 38 x 75"
- Full: 53 x 75"
- Queen: 60 x 80"
- King: 76 x 80"
- Cal. King: 72 x 84"
- All sizes will fit mattresses up to 18" thick.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- To machine wash, disconnect all cords from the pad. Place in washing machine and fill tub with warm water. Add a small amount of detergent and allow to soak for at least five minutes. Agitate on the gentle cycle for two minutes. Spin on normal speed. Fill the tub for a cool rinse. Agitate for one minute. Spin dry. Never use bleach and never put pad through a wringer.
- Washing pad by hand is the best way to make it last. Disconnect all cords from the pad. Wash pad separately in a tub of lukewarm water (maximum temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit). Using a small amount of mild laundry detergent or soap, soak the pad for at least five minutes. Next, gently work the pad up and down for five more minutes. Never rub or scrub. Rinse thoroughly in cool water until all traces of soap are gone. Squeeze excess water out by hand. Never twist the pad.
- To machine dry, set the dryer to low heat. Allow pad to tumble dry. Ensure that it has enough room to tumble freely. Never iron, and never plug in pad while still damp. Note: Never use a commercial laundromat dryer, as it may be extra hot and the heat could damage the internal wires.
- To line dry, drape pad over two parallel clotheslines or a shower rod with the head and foot ends of the pad down.
- Electric bedding products should not be used with infants, invalids or anyone insensitive to heat, e.g., someone with poor circulation. Nor should these products be used on sofa beds, pull-out beds, mechanically adjustable beds, air beds or water beds. Keep pets aways from electric products, as sharp claws could damage wiring.
Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
Heated Mattress Pad
|Heated Mattress Pad, Twin||No Longer Available|
|Heated Mattress Pad, Full||No Longer Available|
|Heated Mattress Pad, Queen||No Longer Available|
|Heated Mattress Pad, King||No Longer Available|
|Heated Mattress Pad, Cal. King||No Longer Available|