- Cambria Pet Bowl & Stand $19.50 – $49.50
- Faux Fur Pet Bed Cover - Ivory Alpaca $89 – $99
- Benchwright Pet Beds $169 – $249
- Doggie Toy Basket $69 – $99
- Dog Bone Pet Bowl Stand $39.50 – $49.50
- Madison Pet Bowl & Stand $69 – $99
- Benchwright Pet Bowl & Stands $59 – $89
- Harry Barker Galvanized Storage Bin $56 – $66
- Waves Pet Mat $30
- Harry Barker Classic Treat Tin $12
- Squares Pet Mat $30
- Cambria Pet Treat Canister $59
- Cuddler Pet Bed $179 – $219
- Sarah Bartholomew Hughes Pet Bed Cover, Medium $89
- Classics Collection Pet Bed $119 – $139
- PB Basic Upholstered Pet Bed $249
- Thomas Ticking Stripe Dog Bed Cover $59 Sale $22.99
- Victoria Pet Bed $259 – $349
- Pet Bed Insert $69 – $89
- Paws & Bones Pet Mat $30
- Acadia Pendleton Pet Bed $99 – $139
- Harry Barker Rope Toy Bin $24
- Harry Barker Tug Toss Toy $14 – $16
- Chesterfield Pet Bed $249
- Harry Barker Spa Pet Set $79
- Shearling Pet Bed Cover $89 – $99
- Antique Wood Pet Bed $349
- Harry Barker Bon Chien Food Storage Bin $56 – $64
- Faux Fur Pet Bed Cover - Gray Ombre $89 – $99
- Cambria Pet Food Canister $129
- Benchwright Pet Food and Storage Container $299
- Harry Barker Gingham Collar $28 – $30
- Grand Canyon Pendleton Pet Bed $99 – $139
- Glacier Pendleton Pet Bed $99 – $139
- Dots Pet Mat $30
- Harry Barker Rope Leash $38
- Modern Pet Bed $275
- Harry Barker Gingham Leash $32 – $34
- Badlands Pendleton Pet Bed $99 – $139
- Sunbrella® Hansen Pet Bed Collection $239 – $299
- Harry Barker Gingham Canvas Bone Toy $18 – $20
- Sunbrella® Dayren Pet Bed Collection $239 – $299
- Harry Barker Vegan Waste Bag Dispenser $45
- Bernard Pet Bed $259 – $349
- Harry Barker Plaid Canvas Scottie Toy $20
- Jaclyn Pet Bed $259 – $349
- Harry Barker Fifi Pet Set $69
- Sunbrella® Shelton Pet Bed Collection $239 – $299
- Sunbrella® Bodhi Pet Bed Collection $239 – $299
- Sunbrella® Delphi Pet Bed Collection $239 – $299
- Sunbrella® Poppy Pet Bed Collection $239 – $299
- Harry Barker Baxter Pet Set $69
- Bernard Pet Feeder $79 – $119
Your best friend is loyal and devoted, never wanting to leave your side unless it’s to play fetch with their favorite ball. Show your appreciation with our helpful pet supplies and accessories available at Pottery Barn. From collars and leads to toys and bedding, there are plenty of treats to choose from.
Your dog feels smart in his new collar. Made from certified recycled plastics with nickel-plated steel hardware, the colorful gingham design is cheerful and summery. It’s lightweight too, making it ideal for use in warm months. When it gets a bit worn, just pop it into the washing machine so it looks good as new. Get a matching gingham leash or choose a contrasting color. Alternatively, choose a rope leash that’s rounded rather than flat in design. The durable and eco-friendly tether is actually made from recycled water bottles so you can feel good about your choice while your dog enjoys the admiring glances. Clean up after your pooch using the vegan waste bag dispenser. This handy and stylish pouch clips straight onto the leash.
When walk time’s over and you’re back home, hang the leash up on a fun leash hook. Shaped like a bone, the wall-mounted metal holder has two hooks and a smart matte black finish.
Your dog is hungry after all that running around, so serve up a satisfying meal. Place his food and water bowl in an iron pet bowl stand. The elevated stand sports a dog bone design at the front and has a stylish bronze finish that goes well in any room, no matter what style of decor you have. Instead of using your dog’s usual bowls, this food stand is also available with glazed stoneware bowls. The small and large bowls are suitable for use in the microwave or dishwasher. Another elevated pet bowl stand combines mango wood and stainless-steel in its design. The eco-friendly set is made from recycled materials and is lead free. Opt for a white ceramic bowl set on a mango wood base. Handcrafted in India, this bowl has a simple yet striking design to make eating dinner a special occasion for your pet.
Keep your furry friend’s food stored in a matching container. The white ceramic canister has a mango wood lid with jute handle for easy access. Or, choose a glazed stoneware treat canister to store kibble, which has a cute paw design on the front. The lid fits tightly to ensure the kibble stays fresh.
Always excited and eager to play, your four-legged friend loves toys. Stick with the gingham theme and throw a canvas toy bone. The two-way squeaker keeps your dog entertained every time he chews it. Play tug-of war with a colorful tug toss toy. Throw the toy, and when your faithful pet brings it back, grab tightly onto the loop as you challenge your pup to a tugging contest. The recycled cotton yarn is made tough to withstand lots of playtime and even helps to keep your dog’s teeth clean. Keep the toy clean too with a spin in the washing machine afterward, and then tuck it away in a sturdy dog toy basket until the next round of games. When it’s shaped like a dog bone, a handwoven rattan basket is a charming addition to any room.
After all that bounding around, your pet is all puffed out and needs some sleep. A plush insert provides cozy bedding so your dog can drift off to sleep and dream about chewing bones. Choose a removable cover for the insert that matches the decor of the room your dog’s bed is in. A striped cotton cover is supersoft, and a reversible plaid cover reveals cozy polyester sherpa on the other side. It can be personalized with your dog’s name, as can the faux fur cover, which is plush and indulgent.
Are you going on a trip? Then cater to your canine with collapsible food and water bowls. These handy bowls fold up and fit neatly in a carry pouch so your pooch never needs to part with his treats.